Thursday, May 30, 2013

Audition blast! :D Wowwwww!

I am so tired right now but I truly had a AWESOME day in London today!
Did some acting in a promo film, which was really appreciated, got excellent feedback!
I had so much fun and was so much into character that I went on and on and on long after my part was finished, just couldn't slip out of it! Acting is SO MUCH FUN! I love it! I love it much more than I love singing!
Khaleel really impressed me! He has awesome acting skills, we two match on multiple levels it's insane! I love working with him so much, in fact everyone loved his performance too. I guess we  are great together because we inspire each other and we just got great synergy!


Khaleel and I waiting to shoot our "employees" roles


I am very satisfied of today's work and hopefully it will open new doors for me.
I also went to an audition and I loved every second of it!
I was calm on my way there but then when I entered the room I saw about 30 other worried faces and I asked myself: why is everybody so serious? I mean I understand that one does get nervous performing in front of total strangers, but we should never forget the fun part!



me in London today

Thank God when it was about my turn I was with a cool group of people who broke the ice and the tension and we spoke about the monologues we chose and had a bit of a laugh...
When I went in I didn't know what to expect...I picked a monologue from 24 which they probably never heard before and I didn't know if they were going to appreciate it or if they were going to laugh at me...but I thought: who cares, I give it a shot! And when I was done I was so glad to hear that it was really good! When I went out of the room I had other actors giving me the thumbs up for my performance, which was really encouraging!
Now, because of my accent, I have no hope to get any lead roles, unless the lead roles represent someone from another country, but it would be really really nice if I could get a little part at least also because these are featured films and paid roles.
No matter what it really helped me to boost my self confidence a lot, I am still a shy person, although sometimes I don't let it show...but I must say I am happy about today! I wish everyone who participated in the casting good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment