Wednesday, May 22, 2013

life style and stuff

No gym today, but tomorrow I will be back for attack! Too bad I missed Zumba, was out too long in the city centre and lost track of time.
But at least I saw a couple of trainers that looked really nice and were super nice which I may get tomorrow.
I am excited because I just heard that a Romanian internet friend of mine is coming over this weekend and I can't wait to meet her! She is already the second Romanian cyber friend I meet this year, that's so cool :)
Romania actually is a very interesting country which I would like to visit some day...of course being a big fan od Dracula and vampire films I need to visit Transylvania! It must be a truly fascinating place and full of history. Yes, yes Romania is going to be on the list of my travel wish-list.

Yesterday I borrowed this book from the library...I really couldn't believe it myself, pushed by some strange instinct I went straight to the "romance" section and picked up this book:

Me reading a romantic book? I am officially a middle-aged woman!

I don't remember reading many romantic books in my life...maybe the last time I did that I was like 16? Maybe after so many horror books and thrillers I felt like reading something soft and lovey dovey.... or maybe my 40 year old phase is approaching??
Because actually when I was younger I thought it was only women in their late 40's - 50's who were into these books! I read only 60 pages so far but I must admit I really like it.
First off it is set in another time, like in the '800 or so, and that makes it instantly more interesting. Then there is also a lot of intrigues and mystery which is always good.

***

I just had a really nice meal and my favourite drink in the world....COCONUT WATER!
Orgasmic to say the least! I don't know why some people seem to think that just because I was in a metal band I am supposed to like beer or wine or other alcoholic drinks...
in reality Coconut water is truly my favourite drink in the world...it is too delicious!
I don't drink any alcoholic drinks. I drink basically only natural juice, water, coffee and tea.
If I really, really want to break the rules I would drink a ginger beer (alcohol free drink) and that's about it!


best drink in the world!


I truly lead a super healthy life style...I don't have any vice, I only eat organic and healthy food. You are WHAT YOU EAT. These days though it is so hard to find genuine organic products... every time I go to the supermarket it takes me ages to shop as I am so careful, I read all the labels of the products I buy. Unfortunately most stuff is full of additives, chemicals and various poisoning agents...what are they trying to do to us?

No comments:

Post a Comment