Sunday, May 19, 2013

I just LOVE Kill Bill!

KILL BILL
Last night I watched KILL BILL again...what a great movie! Each time I watch it I see new elements in it that makes me love it even more.
Maximum respect to Uma Thurman, what an amazing actress!! I really love her.
She has some raw class, she is pretty and she seriously kicks ass! The whole film is one big fighting scene...she did an amazing job! I wonder how much she had to train to master the samurai sword...
she did some really awesome stunts and still moved gracefully...maybe also due to her Top Model body. Not to mention all those parts where she had to speak Japanese...!


Uma Thurman

I love Quentin Tarantino, he is so different...I must say that he is my favourite director by far.
It is one of my biggest dreams to work with him in the future!
It will probably never happen, but one can dream, right? :)
The final fight scene between Uma Thurman and Lucy Liu, in an oriental setting, with dance music as soundtrack was just a brilliant choice! Who the hell would have thought that such a "wrong" type of music would work so fine on a scene like that!
Tarantino dares to try what others would consider insane and that is one of the aspects that makes him so unique. He always has super cool music in all his films.

Final fight scene Lucy Liu vs Uma Thurman

Lucy Liu is beautiful, I really like her too.

Lucy Liu....love her face and freckles!
Her face reminds me a lot of Tila Tequila. She did a great job in Kill Bill...another actress that would have been great for this role would have been Maggie Cheun, who starred in "Hero", one of my favourite movies!

Maggie in Hero
a still shot from Hero

Another character I absolutely loved of this film is Go-Go....the evil school girl!!
She was wayyy cool!!
I just discovered that Chiaki Kuriyama is also in the film "Azumi 2" playing Kozue! This is very exciting, I remember watching "Azumi" years ago, a really violent samurai film which blew me away! I definitely need to get it on dvd as well as "Azumi 2" at this point!
 
 
 My legs are much better today...after 3 days or rest I am back in shape (more or less), which means that tomorrow I am going to go back to the gym! Yes! But I think I am not going to any class, just some free work out with the machines at my own pace. But on Tuesday I need to do some Zumba!
It is so funny and great for fat burning!
 
a funny show of me yesterday in the city centre
Gonna get ready to go out now...off to the cinema to see the new STAR TREK and IRON MAN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment