Monday, May 6, 2013

Mashed up but such a productive day!!

Filming and more filming, editing and running all over London ...but it is all worth it!
I feel mashed up as lately we are drowning in work and we keep running from one place to another in order to get things done, but I love every second of it, as it is my passion and gives me great satisfaction!



Me with a great car in London!!!


Yesterday we had a long productive day: we managed to go to a muslim event where Khaleel performed and during the breaks we managed to film an episode of "Khaleel4Real" with a really funny UK based Nigerian comedian, Nabil.


Interview with Nabil for Khaleel4Real

He has been on Channel 4 and has his own comedy show in South London, which we are going to check out soon. I may feature him on It's Groovy!





We even met Micky Mouse who recognized Khaleel on the street!!

 
After all that we rushed to Angel/ Islington (what a beautiful part of London) for Jaylarno's night at the Wenlock and Essex, we had a great night,  did more filming and even managed to interview Brenda Lawson, who will make a surprise appearance on the first episode of It's Groovy.
I am excited about it!





Interviewing Brenda Lawson for It's Groovy!



Jaylarno in action...more footage for It's Groovy!


I am also working on my own showreel, as I have some film auditions coming up soon (one of which I really hope to be successful at, as I really want to get that role!!) and we just finished filming my episode of Khaleel4real which is the first one of Season 2.
Now we have got lots of editing to do! It is hard work, but someone has to do it... I am exhausted but I love every second of it!




No comments:

Post a Comment