Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Improving my life one step at a time

Things are piling up so quickly so I had to buy myself a calendar today! It is going to come in very handy as I have several auditions coming up and different appointments, plus all the new interviews and filming days for more episodes of It's Groovy! Technology is not always the best solution, I prefer pen and paper when it comes to these things :)
I love the cover, it makes a statement that is very very true: I <3 my life!!



I give THANKS to the Most High for all the blessings that I keep receiving...my life hasn't been always good though, last year I had a horrible year and I was very depressed that is why I had stopped blogging, but now things have become so good again and I am full of enthusiasm!
So I like these good vibrations...yes I do love my life! Each day is a blessing from God!
I also made a much needed step today...after months of blabbling I finally registered with a gym!
I think I am going to start tomorrow. I want to lose some weight and get fit again and most of all gain that confidence and strength that I had when I was training on a regular basis.
I am very lucky in the sense that my body reacts very quickly to physical exercise, so now that I have my gym membership it is just to put on my trainers and go for it!
I also signed up for classes, I would like to do some aerobics and zumba...especially zumba. It is very hard but so fun!! I love dancing...so I may learn something new here and maybe even make new friends, which is always good.
The other day in Harlesden we went to eat at this little Jamaican restaurant and I loved the food soooo much!! It was super tasty and super delicious!! One of the best Caribbean I ever eaten!
They even had a dj playing some old school reggae tunes...how awesome was that!
I love the atmosphere in Harlesden, it doesn't even look like England...loved it!


Jamaican little restaurant in Harlesden


Yesterday I bought a "Profondo Rosso" aka in English as "Deep Red" dvd...by Dario Argento, probably the most famous Italian horror director in the world....I may watch it tonight.
The soundtrack, by Goblin, used to haunt me when I was little and was a great inspiration for my project Dreamlike Horror. I only saw this film once when I was like 6 or 8 years old and had such a great impact on me back then, together with "The Exorcist" and "The Omen" was one of the scariest films I had ever seen. I am sure I am not going to have the same feeling again while watching it now, after watching so many horror films all these years and I hope it will not look cheesy...but back then it was the bomb! Oh yes!



Walking in Camden with Mariangela





 


No comments:

Post a Comment