Saturday, May 18, 2013

My poor legs!

Honestly, my work out plan from 0 to hero didn't really work for me...my legs hurt so much I can barely walk! That must mean that I really overdid it at the gym those two days...I knew I was extremely rusty but I couldn't imagine I would get such sharp pain for two days in a row now!
I can't wait to go back and work out but I can't do it until this pain is gone,. So frustrating.
I should have known better and took my time for my body to recover from the work out "shock".

An headshot I took yesterday


I learned a new monologue yesterday, taken from one of my favourite films "Blood Diamond".
There are many people on youtube doing it, I hope it is not something that has been overdone and that people keep hearing at auditions.
I am not really FEELING IT though...it is a bit "too safe" for my tastes, I don't see my personality coming out to my full potential. Then again I am learning, so it is good to try different kind of things out.
I have another idea in mind...there is one particular actress in 24 that I normally imitate just because I think she is brilliant and she makes me smile...she has two quite cool scenes that I want to go through today...I think I can pull it off nicely.
Let's talk a bit about food now... check out this pie I made! I didn't have many ingredients but it was really good! I just put on some peppers, onions and cheddar. When we took it out of the oven it was very very high...it seemed like a pulsing creature, an alien or something LOL! We gnammed it all.

crazy pie
 

For lunch I made some polenta...too bad the photo is blurry, but it was really, really good!
Polenta reminds me of Italy...


Polenta, egg and salad

No comments:

Post a Comment