Monday, May 13, 2013

Yayyyy my showreel is ready!!! :)

Finally my showreel is ready! I am really happy about it!



I have so many auditions coming up in this end of this month and beginning of next month, so it may really come in handy!
Today something very weird happen...last week I lost the zipper flap of my leather jacket, which of course made it a little bit more difficult to zip and unzip...and today while walking down the road, far from my house, I look on the ground and I found it!! I recognized it immediately, picked it up and put it back on!! Consider that I had no idea whatsoever of where I had dropped it...it could have been anywhere...on a train, or a bus or another town for that matter!
This has amazed me and made me happy all day! It is incredible...that I walked down that road and that I looked down in that precise moment and found it!
This event reminded me of something just has weird that happened years ago. I was on a train from Germany to Italy, I only had the booking number with me and had no idea what number my seat was.
I spoke to a woman who worked on the train and she told me: "Just take a random seat, I am going to check on the computer and come back and tell you the number of your seat".
So I picked a seat...when she came back she became pale and at seemed in a shock...with all the empty seats on that train I was already sitting in the right wagon and on the right seat!!!!
And there are people who don't believe in Angels, God or the supernatural?

Me the other day

No comments:

Post a Comment