Friday, May 24, 2013

nice news :=)

What a bad idea to drink coffee in the evening!
I didn't have coffee for two days in a row, so today I went and bought some and I drank a cup as soon as I came home...too bad it was dinner time and I seemed to ignore the fact that coffee does really wake me up and it is always a very bad idea to drink it in the evening!

new headshot


I hope I will manage to fall asleep soon...tomorrow my Romanian friend is coming over and I cannot wait to meet her! Don't want to be all tired...it is going to be a great day inshAllah!
I have got some really cool news...I received a mail today telling me I am among the finalists of Miss Cyberface 2013! Wow! That rocked! I was so happy to hear that, let's see how it goes.
I also got the script for one of the upcoming auditions, I wonder how that is gonna go!


Khaleel took this shot to test the camera...it turned out fine!


I am very satisfied of my work out sessions at the gym! I am working out almost every day and I am getting better and better! I was completely out of shape and now I feel that my body is gaining strength and tone, I am very happy with myself. Sometimes I wish I could go to the gym twice a day!
If it wasn't for my aching muscles I would even do that!
This weekend there is Collectormania in MK, I cannot wait to go see it! That is going to be very interesting! I may meet up with some stars?

No comments:

Post a Comment