Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Scream Bloody Murder and etc

Oh I didn't go out for a few days as I haven't been feeling so well. I really wanted to go back to Collectormania for more fun but I preferred to stay home and recover instead. I have got a stupid pain in my back that goes all the way from the back of my neck down to my right shoulder. I must have slept in a stupid position and pulled a muscle...it really hurts!
Tomorrow is quite an exciting day as I am finally going to be featured in a British production! Historic moment :D Nothing major, just a little extra role for a promo film but it is nice to begin to do something in this country, apart from" It's Groovy" and "Khaleel 4 Real" which are our own projects we are working on. After that I also have an audition, they are casting roles for 3 different films, let's see if there is anything for me there.
I was a bit bored today so I took a few shots on a website with effects.
comic strip effect

 
I hope I feel better tomorrow as I have a long day ahead of me! So happy Khaleel is coming with me! He is also going to appear on the promo film.
The weather has been really terrible. I honestly don't know what to wear anymore...it keeps raining and it looks like October, then all of a sudden the sun comes out and you sweat!
A few nights ago I watched Scream Bloody Murder (1973) online...what a film!! I really enjoyed it!
It is a really old film and cheaply done, but I have a thing for B horror movies!

Pray it never happens to you! You bet!!


Yes, I am sure you wouldn't want this creepy guy to come anywhere close to you with that hook!



Despite the really bad reviews I enjoyed this film. The main actor, playing Matthew, with that hook instead of a hand, was really creepy! I also loved the main actress who was playing both Matthew's mother and Vera, lead female character who gets kidnapped and then killed.
He killed a lot of people in this film!! It was like 11 people plus a dog...or maybe 12!!
The story was quite interesting too...but I don't want to give out too many details in case someone is reading and hasn't watched it.
Well time to hit the sack now! Good night everyone! x

I leave you with a nightly pic of me, so you forget the evil guy above LOL! No nightmares tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment