Sunday, May 26, 2013

Collectormania 2013 fun fun fun

Wow! It was my first time ever at Collectormania and I must say I had a blast! It was just awesome!
There were many people with costumes and it was full of interesting things and gadgets everywhere!
I really wish I had gone there in my "Widow" outfit, I would have freaked some people out! LOL
It was also nice to see some of the actors...there were quite a few from Dr.Who!
I also saw the man who plays the dwarf in Lord of the Rings...wow he was really tall!
Anyway, here are some photos I have taken today!

YES!!!! Planet of the Apes!! Me so lucky!! I feel that I blend in very well with them :D

R2's cousin?

He ordered me to get down on my knees and put my hands behind my head! I obeyed, game him my puppy eyes and he spared my life!

You can't mess with me! I have my own bodyguard!
What a lovely day! In fact, what a lovely weekend! Collectormania is on tomorrow as well...I may pop by again, as I didn't have enough!

Check out this little video:

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete