Saturday, May 11, 2013

It's Groovy! Episode 2 second filming day and Jaylarno's final shots

I am so, so tired but I had a blast today filming all day with Grace Solero in the morning/afternoon and Jaylarno in the evening! Khaleel behind the camera was great as always, I am very satisfied of the angles he captures on camera and of how creative he is in the way he directs the shots.
He doesn't waste time and always makes the best out of any situation we encounter. I love that about him.
His contribution and energy is truly vital for It's Groovy! We really work well together, in perfect synergy!
I had a lovely time first in Islington and then in Harlesden.


Grace and I in Islington this morning

When we film time goes by so fast one doesn't even realize that the whole day is gone. I do not feel hunger nor thirst, I just keep going and going, the passion and excitement just drives me!
I never realize how tired or hungry I am until I come home and start to relax...then everything hits me at once...but while I am out there working I am so caught up in what I do that I even forget about the world!

Filming at Jaylarno's















Unfortunately we didn't manage to film the workshop as it was cancelled due to Mari being ill, hopefully we will film it later on. We instead filmed more of Grace and did another interview with her to include in the episode.




Me at Jaylarno's

After that we went to Jaylarno to film his final shots for his episode...everything went really well and I am so satisfied with the work everybody put into it...now it is just a question to go through all the footage and start editing and put everything together.


With Jaylarno

When I came home and saw my messages I got a nice surprise...I got invited to 2 more auditions in the end of this month!! So I have a total of 3 auditions coming up really soon! It is going to be cool to give it a shot :)! Lot's of things are happening, one after the other, like a chain!
It's all good :D It keeps me active and excited! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment