Thursday, May 16, 2013

Gym and monologues

Just came back all sweaty and aching from the gym! But I am in a great mood!
My muscles are sore...I went from zero to hero in one day and I must watch it a bit not to over do it, so tomorrow I am going to take a day off from working out, unless the muscular pain is gone.
Today I tried out Street Fit, which was basically a street dance class. I really enjoyed it, it was cool to learn some moves, I definitely want to try it out again.
I hope to remember the moves I learned today, so I can practise at home till next time.
Loved the instructor, she was really funny and cool!

the gym madness continues

This is an example of Street Fit:



I find it to be a really awesome work out...especially because you dance! It's fun!

After that I got cheated LOL...we were supposed to have zumba toning but they changed the time table so it got replaced by another class which was very tough but very effective as well.
That was a superfast, no breaks, fat burning class, for sure I am going to try it again soon.
Right now I feel totally mashed up, especially my legs hurt a lot, but it is all good.


I also started to prepare two monologues for my audition on the 30th May, one very different from the other, but I love them both. One is  very staged, the other one feels more spontaneous and natural. I hope I will have the chance to do them both, but I guess they just want me to do one.
Mmm I got so hungry right now...I am thinking to cook some sweet potatoes...I wish I had spinach to go with them...yummy!

1 comment: