Monday, May 20, 2013

Star Trek: into darkness and Iron Man 3

Yesterday I really enjoyed myself a LOT! Why? Because I went to the cinema and saw two great films! Star Trek : into Darkness and Iron Man 3!
I loved every second of both these films.
Star Trek was really dark, a tad depressing but really awesome. I just LOVE the actor who plays Captain Kirk, but also Spock and the villain Khan were brilliant.
Khan had such a doll face, because of his delicate features so by looking at him at first glance I couldn't imagine he could play such a tough villain! His face was changing so much, like it was made of rubber! Incredible actor!

Khan
 More and more films this year portray attacks and destruction of the city of London...Fantastic Four 2, GI Joe, Fast and Furios 6, Thor 2...I hope this is not a sign? Are they trying to prepare us for something? Hope not!
 Anyway I just LOVE the way they portrayed London, it reminded me of Dubai...

I love how they portrayed London in the future

poster

Spock and James Kirk

 
 What I loved of this film is that they showed a lot of human drama, lot's of emotions...although I must admit I wish they had shown more of other planets, other spieces, but I guess they are saving it for the films to come. I enjoyed this film that much I would watch it again today!
 
Iron Man 3 was a great surprise...it was very different from the previous 2, in fact I loved it more! It is my favourite of the 3.
They didn't show that much of Iron Man itself, they showed more of Tony Stark...it had a less superhero feeling, with a more human perspective...I loved it.
 
 
Gwyneth Paltrow is really growing as an actress in my eyes, she was really good in this film.
I guess hard-core Iron Man fans felt let down by this film, especially from how they portrayed The Mandarin...but in my eyes it was a very good film! It cheered me up and it had some really awesome effects, like when they destroyed Tony's house....wow...what a breath taking scene!
 
Tony Stark's house gets destroyed
 
 
It really made me feel like I wanted to suit up and fly high up in the sky with Iron Man!
 
How cool is Iron Man!
wow!
Changing the topic, today I went back to the gym...I had a really, really good session!  I trained all muscles and I am very satisfied with all I did. I don't even feel exhausted, although I trained hard and sweat a lot! The muscular pain seems to be gone...I wanted to do some zumba this evening, but I don't want to overdo it and end up like last week, so hopefully I will do the zumba fitness tomorrow.
There are other courses I want to try out...they also have 80´s aerobic! I am sure I am going to love that one and can't wait to try it!
 
Here is a photo of me, almost no make up, back from a tough session at the gym
I can't wait to go back to the gym tomorrow!
Here is another photo of me that I took the other day. I like it because I look happy on it!


I must say that I really LOVE my new gym. It is the 6th gym I train at and one of the best!
It is not as big as IKSU and unfortunately doesn't have a swimming pool, but it is very modern and they have over 40 classes a week in the studio...not to mention it is unbelievably cheap!
In Italy at my old gym I used to pay 3 times more and we are talking about the late 90's!
The bathrooms and changing rooms are brand new and very clean...they even have top class hairdryers and hair straightening irons!
Plus they have a beauty salon inside the gym that I hope to try out soon...they do all kinds of waxing...including something that shocked me: Bollywood waxing!!! I must try that one out someday...for some special occasion ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment