Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween is coming

Lately there is a lot of negativity in the air...don't know why so many people feel depressed or are easy to get angry, I had my share of negative vibes myself, but it will soon be over.
The first snow has come to Sweden. It snowed all night.
I had almost forgotten the feeling of wet gloves and the chill the ice sends to your skin all the way along the nerves, while removing the snow from the car.
A familiar feeling.
Last night we were so bored we decided to try out some make up for Halloween. It turned out pretty cool, just we need to find the right outfit.
I think Amr ( my husband), since he is egyptian, is going to be a mummy and me I was thinking to either dress as a blood-thirsty vampire or a zombie girl.
Last night I did some kind of corpse bride make up, which turned out awesome, in my eyes.
Didn't put much effort into it, I have done it in like 5 minutes, so I guess if I really apply myself it can turn to something really great.
We then went out in the snow and filmed a bit, took some pictures.
Thing is, Halloween hasn't arrived yet...so if someone saw us they probably thought we were a bit crazy. So what, it's fun!
Here are a few pics....

I just loved Amr with white lenses! Although I prefer his beautiful brown eyes...I tried to put on the lenses myself but wasn't able...it feels just too weird to try and put something in my eyes...


This picture of me I think is just awesome! I look scary...seriously, would you like to meet me in the dark all of a sudden in the dead of the night? I wouldn't advise you! hahahaahah
My Hello Kitty gloves give that priceless touch of innocence which is just too creepy!
Needless to say, I love it!


the two of us...just awesome! :)
Bye bye now!

2 comments:

  1. i would to like to know you!!I braziliam and,i`m singer too i`m popular in my city;i love to sing.i would like make friends in another cowntryes!!I´`m (billydanger007@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marcio,
    I just read your comment now! Nice to meet you, Brazil is awesome!

    ReplyDelete