Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Party nr. 1 at Scharinska

To say the truth, it was a bit of a disappointment.
Didn't quite understand the choice of music for the evening...ehm, hello, it's halloween, you are supposed to play creepy goth music not dance! Or whatever that music style was.
It wasn't bad but I was expecting something different at a Halloween party.
The people at the club seemed kind of boring too. Not many masks, most of them were just plain normal...and really young!
Amr and I at least did our best to create a cool costume with the material we had.
I was some kind of zombie bride and he was most definitely the coolest mummy I ever seen! We received a lot of compliments...someone told me I looked like a porcelain doll and everybody was screaming "mumie!"  which means "mummy" in swedish, everytime Amr was around. I thought they were gonna give a prize for best halloween costume?
But it didn't happen...or if they did we missed it somehow, maybe cause we came late...not sure. Amr would have won for sure, he was by far the coolest!
Here are some pics:
This is Amr mummy version when we were about to go out...isn't he amazing?
He even had a real ankh from Egypt around his neck and white lenses, which made him even more creepy...



This is me before going out...


And this is us at the club ....


Last but not least we ended the night finding a 500 kr parking ticket on the windshield of our car. Not the best surprise! Oh well...
I can't wait for the next Halloween party next week...but I may use a different costume and make up, because I don't like to repete myself, it gets boring...next week the Pirate band will play and then there will be Club Greyscale which always plays cool goth music...it will be so much better...!!

Anyways here is a video of Amr mummy version, giving us a dance!

and now a pretty picture of me I just took with my webcam, just to delete the zombie image of me from your mind...DK always leaves you with something sweet :)


Goodnighty then, we are off to watch SAW 3 in 3 D at the movies....hopefully it will be good! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment