Monday, October 25, 2010

Back from the gym, Halloween costumes hunting

Just came back from the gym, I am all sore from the work out session but I feel so happy!
I feel healthy and good! I have seen some results on my body, which gave me a real boost.
I just need to be more constant. I work out almost every day but I am striving to find a balance and give myself at least one hour of healthy work out a day.
My best friend in Italy who hasn't seen me for a few months, saw some pictures of me and asked me if I was eating at all!  I got happy when I read that...it means my efforts are producing results and this gives me motivation.
I am very determined. I want to look my best, for my husband and for myself.
When you grow older you come to the realization that time doesn't really play on your side and it won't get you any younger. So I want to make the best out of myself, before I grow old.
I want to look at myself in the mirror and be satisfied of what I see, I want to be able to tell myself I did a good job.
I always try to do the best I can in everything I do.
If I dont give my best I feel like a loser, which is a word I don't like.
Today I had a lovely day. I had so much fun with my husband going shopping.
We didn't really buy anything, but we went to several shops hunting for Halloween clothes and gadgets. We were trying out masks and wigs and it was really fun!
Here is a horrible picture of me with a orange wig!


Not my colour, I felt like an orange!! It didn't match my skintone at all and this expression I gave to my husband while he was taking this picture of me was just priceless!
It is so ugly I just need to post it! LOL
Anyway despite a few hours of hunting, we didn't really find what we were looking for...but we definitely got some inspiration...
I still want to be dressed as Corpse Bride but can't find a used wedding dress.
I don't want something nice because I am just going to fill it with blood to give it a creepy touch...if not I need to find an outfit for my other option..the zombie girl!
But still the possibilities are endless...we were even thinking to be a mummy couple ( which wouldn't be too hard as I guess it can be easy to make a costume for that), or we could go for the goth vampire look...
but still I dont want to be something predictable, let's face it: it is going to be full of vampires, witches and zombies.
I want to find something original, something different!
It seems on friday we will go to a first Halloween Party. There will also be a punk rock karaoke...well all my life I waited for that, I sure don't wanna miss it!
I guess I will be singing a track or two, just for fun!
Ok after that horrible picture with the orange wig I wanna post one that I really like...
this one:

I dont know why it came out like this, love the atmosphere in it. It feels really soft and mysterious....and the face expression can give different feelings depending on the mood one is in...can it be fear? Surprise? Sensuality?
To end this blog I wanna post another picture which shows our latest buy!
Yes ladies and gentlemen! The Pick of Destiny is in our hands now!!

So now that we hold this precious thing, all it takes is to grab an instrument and make some awesome music! I am so inspired...and we definitely need to work on the new Dreamlike Horror tracks that we started to write in Egypt...I wish we could find some people here to play with or jam with even just for fun...I miss making music.
Well that is all for today, goodnight now, sweet dreams <3

No comments:

Post a Comment