Sunday, June 2, 2013

What a fabulous day at the UK Unsigned Event in Neasden!

Wowww! I had so much FUN yesterday! Went to this Open Day Event in Neasden, Brent, to audition as presenter and didn't really know what to expect...I must say that I had an amazing time, met lot's of cool people and had the chance to see some young, fresh, top talent performing live on stage!
There was a great, fun vibe! I am so happy I could be part of this.
First we had a workshop, where they gave us some great tips about radio broadcasting...it was very interesting!

Radio presenter workshop
Then each one of us was given an artist to interview as an audition, which was filmed and recorded.
I had the pleasure to interview this very talented and beautiful artist, Nikisha, from Trinidad and Tobago, who is a singer and model! I really loved her performance on stage, great vibes and happy party music!

Nikisha, a lovely lady!
Nikisha and I right after our interview. We had a great time!

She told me she is making a video now in June, make sure you check her out! I definitely want to have her on an episode of "It's Groovy!" but it will have to be later on this year as I still need to edit the first two episodes and have a few artists waiting to be interviewed which I already booked a while ago.

Check out Nikisha's song SUPERNOVA.
 
 
3 cool girls I met at the event
An act that really impressed me yesterday was The Fabsisters!
They were totally amazing! I couldn't believe they were only 13 and 15! Incredible voices...I think these girls will go far...they have a great potential.

The Fabsisters

Check them out! I really believe we are going to see them a lot on TV in the future, they truly deserve it!



Some of the people at the event

Eating and filming at the same time...gwaaaan!! Too cool :D

DJ Steppa from Majestic radio was also there
What can I say, the event was really cool and it was awesome to be part of it yesterday!
Hope there will be more things like this coming up soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment