Sunday, June 2, 2013

Cozy evening with my baby

Oh wow we had such a lovely evening...went to eat some appetizers at Giraffe, I always loved that place, so colourful and cozy...we ordered some middle eastern food, hummous, tabbouleh, cous-cous.. etc and two lovely pineapple juices...ohhh man it was the BOMB!! Look at that!!!

healthy, superdelicious, middle eastern veggie food


My honey and I having a really great time together!
We devoured this delicious starter in a nano second!! Super good! Giraffe is my fave café in MK!
I am going to be back there very soon I hope :D
I love these long days, summer is definitely coming and today it was actually the first day this year that I went out in summer clothes without a jacket! Yeaaah let the toes breathe for a change!!

I need some nail polish on my toe nails!!
 

I heard from my parents that they have been very unlucky with the weather...rain every day and they only managed to go to the beach 2 afternoons only in 10 days...hope they will get soon some nice weather! Personally I am not bothered about going on vacation any time soon...I'd rather go on vacation in winter next year to some warm countries...like my lovely JAMAICA, that would be nice.
There is so much going right now over here so I have been busy busy busy...and if one of those auditions I have done turns out positive I may be busy with work in the summer.
I really want to do some serious acting!!!
I have another audition for a telefilm the day before my birthday...that means next sunday. I am excited about that one :)
Here is a photo of me I took today, nice headshot, I may use it for the CV.

No comments:

Post a Comment