Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Aerobics, new FB page and new opportunities

My muscles hurt so bad again! Yesterday I tried the 80's Aerobics class at the gym and OMG I truly loved it! No rest for the wicked...it was a very intense work-out, my heart was pumping as fast as that of a racing horse! Good I didn't pass out LOL. I really loved this class, it was fast paced and the music was great...some old tunes and some more recent dance tunes blasting out from the speakers, lights were low to create a club atmosphere...and in fact disco lights were on! I don't miss clubbing at all when I can go to such great classes at my local gym!
I wanted to do some Zumba today, but I preferred not to as I took a very long walk and I am still mashed up from yesterday. Look in what conditions I came home last night!
I was red as a tomato.

Exausted and sweaty just back from the gym....needless to say I slept like a baby all night!


 


I just made a new official page on Facebook called HAYAM DK. My old one, the Deadly Kristin/Hayam one is so outdated as it mostly has old stuff that I have done with my band, which I am no longer in, so I hardly use it.
So from now on if you want to follow me on Facebook you can go to my HAYAM DK page at this address: https://www.facebook.com/hayamdkofficial
I am launching some kind of competition for my birthday, 10th June, where people can submit a video singing me "Happy birthday". I don't know how many people will take part of it, but I thought it would be a cute idea. Then I will pick my favourite video and will make a personal video response which I will also upload on a celebs website for video messaging.
 I have many singers in my network, it would be very nice if someone would surprise me with a nice video on my birthday.

Apart from that, I keep getting calls from Starnow, different filming job opportunities coming up one after the other! I am very happy about this, but I really need to get my priorities straight and of course prioritize paid work...but the fact is that I am such a passionate and enthusiastic person that I would like to do everything! I just don't say no to opportunities, you never know what doors they may open!
I believe that everything happens for a reason and the opportunities are all out there waiting for someone to go grab them!
Today I was offered a role in a Feature British Film, Brash Young Turks, filming next weekend. I was very happy to hear that, also because it is not one of those for which I auditioned (still waiting to hear back from those ones), so it came like a nice surprise.
Too bad that the scene will be filmed far away, so it is a long trip, it would be great if I could share a car with another actor from London or around my area.
Anyway the film is almost complete and they already made a trailer for it...check it out...it looks really cool! I am excited about this one!



No comments:

Post a Comment