Sunday, June 16, 2013

Brilliant time with BRASH YOUNG TURKS yesterday!!

Yesterday I went down to Swanwick Marina, close to Southampton to film a scene for BRASH YOUNG TURKS, an awesome feature film! It was an hell of a trip, but it was all worth it!
I am very proud to be part of this production, even if unfortunately it was just a little role, but still the film seems to be top quality and it is going to give me credits on IMDB, which is awesome.
Plus they had a good catering, which is always appreciated!
I really LOVED every second of it, Naeem Mahmood the director, was very nice and professional. I loved the fact that he is a perfectionist and worked hard to get the perfect shot.
I hope to work with him again in the future inshAllah.

Swanick Marina, the weather was scary

Me getting ready in my posh dress


Princess Yacht...wow luxury!

Me on the yacht during the break

all in line waiting to get up on the boat


I met many enthusiastic people, it was truly a great day!
The weather was nor brilliant as it was very cloudy, cold and very windy. At this point I am grateful I didn't go to the hairdresser as my hair would have been messed up anyway.
Check out the trailer:


 
It should be released at the end of this year, inshAllah! Can't wait to watch it at the cinema!

No comments:

Post a Comment