Saturday, June 22, 2013

Officially on IMDB!

Yayyy! It is time to celebrate! Thanks to BRASH YOUNG TURKS I am now officially listed as actress on IMDB! I am very happy about it and inshAllah I will be adding many more credits in the near future. Things workwise seem to go very well at the moment, I am auditioning every week and have several projects waiting to be confirmed.
I also officially got the role of "Habiba" in "3 Illegal", a comedy for TV and honestly I can't wait to start filming! But it seems we are going to be filming in about 6 months time or so.
In the meanwhile I have had several other offers but I can't announce anything until it becomes official. Sometimes it is better not to say anything, some people tend to give the "evil eye", which I want to stay away from! I am not superstitious, it is a matter of fact!

This is a video I made today, trying to look pretty for the camera LOL!!!


I just bought myself an amazing black dress that I am going to be wearing at the Gala for the Young Muslim Writers Awards, to which Khaleel and I have been invited but I just can't find a pair of shoes that I can bear to wear for hours. I lost count of how many shops I went to, trying on all kinds of shoes, it seems that all of them are so uncomfortable or too large!
It is very strange because I am used to wear heels and in Italy I have no problems finding shoes that have high heels but still are comfortable...while here it seems I have to go through the flames of hell each time I walk in a pair of high heels! This is becoming a problem because I never know what to wear on my feet in the summer with these posh dresses that require heels. Yikes!
On Monday I am going to an acting class by Junior Paul Chiedozie, lead actor in Brash Young Turks!  I am very excited about that! It is going to be fun!
It is also going to be a great chance to network with other people in the business, I love meeting new people and enlarging my network!
I was also very pleased when I came back from the film shoot in Swanwick to see that I became friends on Fb with most of the actors on the yacht scene, that was unexpected and it made me happy to link up with more people who have similar interest and life style to mine.
Here is another couple of photos from behind the scenes of Brash Young Turks by MX Ugoh

The amazing yacht used for the film shoot (Brash Young Turks - behind the scenes)

you can actually see me laughing on this one


Well wish everyone a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment