Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The "summer" continues

Actually it feels like summer never came...unless I bathe and get some kind of tan, I cannot really call it summer.
It's been cloudy most days, slightly raining nearly everyday and honestly there were only 3 days in which temperatures were around 30 degrees, for the rest we are lucky if we even reach 20. Anyways the other day with 19 degrees we made this desperate attempt to go to the beach here in Holmsund...result: no bathing and after not even one hour we went back home...it was too cold, had goosebumps!



I must say that July hasn't been as cool as june...I was hoping for more summerish fun, maybe a little trip or something but noooo...nothing but mood swings...I have been mostly sad and crying a little bit almost everyday for some reason...either because of the difficulties we sometimes have to go through, like for instance the car broke down and after that my laptop also broke down (and it is not only extremely irritating...think about all the files I have on there!)...finances are getting drained in stupid things like this it really bothers me. Not to mention the fact that I was working full on on my book and on my new Dreamlike Horror record...
now to do anything I have to borrow Amr's computer, which by the way, doesn't have the swedish fonts I need and some of the files I need...
at least if the weather was better or if I had the chance to go on vacation I would feel much better...
I cannot really make my mind up on where I want to live...Amr doesn't seem to like it much up here in Sweden, or at least here in the northern part...he is used to Cairo, a metropolis!
I think one of the best places to live for us would maybe be London or New York City...but the problem is always the visa and all that immigration paperwork...we will see...I will work some more months, until december at least and then we see where life takes us.
Anyway it seems I only complain but I must say that I also had fun with lots of parties and concerts...it is not like I sit home depressed all the time :)
We went to see The Whyrus the other night, Tonie's band, our friend and director, it was really cool. They rocked!
Here is a pic:


It was a cool gig in the park, there were many people I knew, some good friends, it was so nice. Just something I hated happenned, I was looking forward to hanging out with a new friend but for some reason I got totally shy and felt so blocked I couldn't even talk. I don't know why! Sometimes I just freeze. I hated it.
To change the topic, today they shot some more scenes for the movie, in fact Amr has not even come back from the set yet, but he called me and said they shot something really cool today. Nice. Soon they will also make a trailer...I can't wait to see it. I really miss acting and I hope I can get more work as actress in some professional film in the future.
It's a true passion.
What else...oh yeah I made a Dreamlike Horror page on facebook today...

http://www.facebook.com/dreamlikehorror

I think it's a good idea to make this page evolve and get spread around, because I am working on the new album, so people get prepared for it...
this new album is going to be much more mature...I just wish I had better equipment at home to work with...but for now it will do.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment