Saturday, July 23, 2011

Call it 6th sense

Call it 6th sense, the 3 rd eye or whatever, as stated in my previous blogs lately I have been suffering of serious mood swings...I noticed that everytime I feel this unexplainable sadness inside, something happens in the world...it is like my body or brain, whatever makes me feel these sensation is like preparing me for some bad news or upcoming tragedies.
It is not the first time this happens to me, but I definitely learned to pay attention to these signals. I knew something would happen...and here you go, what a horrible weekend this was for the world...yesterday the bombing attack in Oslo and the shooting of those poor innocent teenagers and today the death of Amy Winehouse.
The accident in Norway was totally unexpected and that is what shocked me the most. Norway is the most amazing country in the world in my eyes, a true natural paradise and norwegian people are really amazing, so correct in their behaviour, so kind and peaceful. I truly love Norway and I would like to move back there someday. Just yesterday I was sending emails about a course to become an official tourguide. I really hope I get accepted to this course, it would be awesome to work in Bergen next summer and eventually that being the first step to moving back there.
I was also thinking to start studying norwegian online. I understand it really well already, it is so similar to swedish, I think I can learn it really fast.
As far as Amy Winehouse I felt really sorry for her when I read about her death earlier this evening. It was kind of expected for years now, she abused too much drugs and acohol, it was just a matter of time.
I knew she would die young. I feel so sorry for her, she could have been a great star, enjoy fortune and fame, she had an amazing talent, a true natural gift from God and she threw it all away making some really bad choices in life.
She left us some great songs though. She was unique but now she is gone.
Oh Amy, what have you done?!
She had it all and she burned it.
Enough with sad thoughts. We are having a lovely storm right now as I am writing and I am really enjoying it. In Italy, in my town, it rains a lot, especially during the summer we normally have some heavy rainstorms with thunders and lightnings. Those are my favourite. When I heard a few thunders roar I just got so happy! It's like the rain is coming to wash all this sadness away, all these bad things, like a blessing from the sky.
It feels like all the tension inside me is like gone.
Earlier today though it was really hot, hot for Sweden I mean.
I was even sweating. We had 25 degrees so we went to the beach.






I turned a bit pink, but I don't think I am going to be able to get any tan, this sun is too weak for my skin, doesn't do much.
Anyway I managed to bathe. The water was freezing cold. I didn't really swim, but it was so nice to be in the water, apart from the temperature.
Hopefully tomorrow we will go to the pool, I am really in a mood for a nice swim!

No comments:

Post a Comment