Thursday, July 21, 2011

Holmsund is pretty!

I took a lovely evening walk with my husband today by the sea and we saw a really awesome sunset...the light was of such a strong gold orange shade that it reminded me of some footage of the sun in Africa I saw on Tv...luckily I had the camera in my bag ( I often carry it with me when I go out) ...of course here it can never be as hot as Africa but I swear it was so lovely. I felt enchanted...here are some pictures...




and here is a picture of me in the red sunset light


Holmsund is really pretty, all sorrounded by sea and forests, it is really charming ! I love to live here! The only thing that spoils it, it is the fact that there are a few factories, but otherwise it's really lovely in the summer...there are many nice walks for jogging, hiking etc...I keep discovering new places all the time. Which is good!
Here is a street...

No comments:

Post a Comment