Saturday, July 9, 2011

Raging Steel rocked once again!

It seems this is the RAGING STEEL month! If all goes as planned, I will be attending 3 of their gigs within a few weeks! That is just awesome! I adore these guys, they are really cool and great musicians, I love their company so much.
Anyway last night we went to see their show at Verket, which is some kind punk club in Umeå, really raw with graffiti all over the wall and cool stuff like that. Too bad that I always forget to bring earplugs when I go there to concerts, the volume is always extremely loud...but that is the way it should be! Just wish they had a better sound equipment, but oh well it is punk place!


Dave and Dan of Raging Steel live at Verket, Umeå

Anyway I posted some cool videos on facebook, filmed from really close...awesome!
I actually enjoy it more watching the videos on the computer when I think how terribly hot it was at the venue...I was completely sweat, like I was in a sauna or something! It was suffocating, but the show was totally amazing as usual. They rock!

Check out one of the videos from my FB page:



No comments:

Post a Comment