Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lovely day

Well I must say that today was a really lovely day from the moment I woke up! It doesn't happen very often...in fact lately I have been having some terrible mood swings because of the car breaking down and then even my own laptop! I really hated this, but what can I do...nothing major, but just really annoying...those things one can definitely do without.
I will not loose my positivity though and tomorrow we will attempt to repair the computer. I could buy another pc, but it is the files I dont wanna loose, the memories.
Today we spent a lot of time outdoors in the nature and I really loved it...hiking, running, resting on benches watching the sea...it was so peaceful, it really did me good. I should definitely spend more time outdoors, the fresh air really does wonders to body and spirit.
We discovered some really awesome places in Holmsund that we never seen before...we even found the wooden tower we heard about by chance and we went all the way up...the view from up there was absolutely breathtaking...I could look so far away into the horizon...seeing big white ships sailing at a distance, on top of the tower overlooking the forest....it was really nice, I didn't want to leave that place...I felt almost like a bird flying...at the horizon we could see a very fine line of land, I wonder if that was Finland?
I also saw some amazing houses today...all hidden in the nature...they looked absolutely splendid! Really big, with garden and private beach...I really wish to live in a villa like that someday...I wonder how much it would cost to own such a property...and most of all how hard it is going to be to even be able to purchase such a house in such a perfect location...
anyways, I plan on going back to the tower really soon...maybe tomorrow...I want to go back and take some pictures or maybe even film a little...
I have been watching Corto Maltese again for two days now ( or shall I say nights?)...ask me how much I like it from 1 to infinity!! You know the answer right?? :) I just can't get over how awesome it is...I did a real marathon, between last night and this evening and I don't seem to get enough...gonna watch another Corto Maltese dvd tomorrow with 2 more films...
we have also been watching the Tv series Supernatural, it is really good. In fact we are gonna watch an episode or two in a minute, so I greet you goodnight!
Hopefully tomorrow will be a nice day, if there is any sunshine I am gonna go down to the beach to catch some tan as I am awefully pale this summer....I tested the water today and it wasn't cold at all, so hopefully I will also go for a quick swim without getting sick :)

No comments:

Post a Comment