Saturday, January 11, 2014

Even though it hurts I can't slow down

"Even though it hurts I cant slow down, walls are closing in and I hit the ground, with "there's no tomorrow" echo in my mind...just one LAST time"
This song has become the soundtrack of my life in this period! The lyrics are really strong.
They keep playing it at the gym, so everytime I work out this guy comes and sings this and it pushes me to my limits!


I actually am proud of my accomplishments, I am really getting in good shape, in fact I am in the best shape I have been in the past 10 years or so! I feel much stronger, I burned a lot of fat and I am building some muscles. Thanks to some friends of mine that have been acting a bit as my personal trainers I changed the way I work out and I am seeing some really good results!
My shape is chaging fast, it is like removing the veil (of fat!) that was covering something really beautiful.
I have got some compliments from one of the gym instructors yesterday for my dedication and results! It felt good. This whole week, after 9 hours work with no break, I went to work out at the gym for 3 solid hours every single evening! I feel more energized than ever!
I also beat my record on the crosstrainer...it used to be a pain only to do 15 mins, but thanks to a friend who believes in me, it made me push myself to half an hour. I never thought I could do that to be honest!
He believed in me more than I did!
When I saw I could actually do half an hour, I actually did it for the first 3 days, then the 4th day I did 40 mins and yesterday 45 mins!! I could have easily done one hour! It is incredible what the mind can do.
When you think you are all exhausted and cant take it no more, you can still say to yourself: 5 more mins and then when these 5 more mins are gone, you can still go 5 more... it is like some kind of sudden energy boost kicks in and keeps you going and going.
I love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment