Sunday, January 26, 2014

You want a great body? Work HARD for it!

There is really no way around it. If you really want to get in shape, lose the extra weight and tone up there are no shortcuts: it needs hard work and dedication.
To eat well and healthy is the first step. Once you eat the right things and keep hydrated all day the next step is to work hard at the gym. Once or twice a week is not going to cut it! You need to work out at least every second day on a regular basis. If you manage it would be great to work out Monday to Friday and allow your body some time for recovery during the weekend.



I am seeing so many overweight girls at the gym that just train the wrong way. They jump for instance on the crosstrainer (which is a great fat burning machine!) and set it to an high level (like 7 or 10), they do 5 mins on the machine, with great effort and they quit all exausted with no strength left for other exercises.
This is definitely not helping to burn any fat...it just makes you exausted.
What I do is set the crosstrainer (or other cardio machines) to a very low level (normally level 2). That way I can train for about half an hour (sometimes more) and move very fast as the resistance is set to a minimum.
This allows me to prepare my body to maximise fat burning, the muscles have time to warm up properly and the exercise is gentle on them, so I can go faster and faster, sweat and burn those calories.
30 mins on the crosstrainer makes me burn about 300 kalories, which is really good!



I normally use this machine as the last part of my work out, after I have done my weights and other cardio exercises. I noticed that I have been burning really a lot of fat and my body is really getting in really good shape, more toned up and I am starting to build some nice muscles.

After my work out I relax for about 15 mins in the sauna to allow my body to sweat more, that way burning more extra fat and getting rid toxins.
There is no diet that can make you achieve the results that a gym could give you.
By exercising and eating healthy food, you keep yourself nourished and you do lose weight without having to starve and feel miserable! Not to mention you will start feeling great mentally as well!
I am always in a great mood when I come out of the gym.
Change your life style, allow yourself to reveal the best YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment