Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy new year! Welcome 2014! :)

Wow! Can you believe we are in 2014?!
The future is here! I cannot even begin to realize how fast the past year went by, time seems to acelerate for every year that goes by. Incredibly fast!
2013 all in all was an ok year for me, it marked some changes and the beginning of a new life in a way.
I am very happy with many things and especially my fitness result, I am in the best shape I have been in the past 10 years!


Hopefully the new year will bring us peace, harmony, love, success and many good things, I want it to be a really nice and positive year! I shall try to mantain a positive attitude always through thick and thin and good things will come inshAllah.
I had a happy new year's eve, a nice dinner, stuffed myself but not too much, went to the Arcade a bit to play some games and tried this Zombie game in 4 D which totally freaked me out. Yes, you read it right, 4 D!


Which means, not only the visuals were in 3 D, everytime a zombie showed up (and of course you had to shoot him in the head), a windblast was coming to my face, the seat was shaking...OMG I never screamed so LOUD while playing a game! I managed to finish the first level without getting killed...heheeh cold blood, I guess watching the whole 4 Seasons of "The walking dead" really helped lol!

The fireworks display in London was something AMAZING! It was so spectacular I really don't think the world has ever seen such a thing before. At some point towards the end it seemed like the whole city was going to blow up!! The Big Ben disappeared, the light of the fireworks was so bright it was blinding and made the city disappear! Can you imagine being there? The blast from those thousands of explosions must have been something incredible! Watch ut for yourself on this video from the BBC.



Anyway, wish you all a really good new year! Much love to one and all!
Hayam

No comments:

Post a Comment