Thursday, January 16, 2014

Legs hurt!

Oh my God the pain the pain the pain!!
I had a squat session yesterday and today I have a serious pain in my thighs! I kind of walk like a robot.
I have been working out really hard everyday, 3 solid hours every evening. It is funny because many instructors got shocked that I work out so much every single day. But why?
My gym buddies that I train with do just the same, actually they train even harder as they are more trained than me and have some proper muscles! They are my inspiration and a huge motivation.
This applies to everything in life, one has to stick with people that know more in order to learn something and become better at whatever one does.
This pain is not going to stop me from training though, oh no. In fact I cannot wait for my session this evening. I think I am going to concentrate on my abs today and calves.
I used to have really tiny calves but they are getting bigger now. I am really happy about it.
This is me two days ago after a 3 hour session .



No comments:

Post a Comment