Friday, July 26, 2013

Miss Cyberface Buckinghamshire 2013 !

Yes!
I am in the finals of the beauty pageant Miss Cyberface UK, representing Buckinghamshire!
I just got my sash yesterday and took some photos with it, I am really happy.
Never had a sash before and also this is the first beauty pageant I ever entered and to me it is a success already to be one of the finalists as I am competing with girls who are much younger than me...the oldest of them is 9 years younger than me and some are about 18 years younger!
So even if I don't win this competition I already had my personal victory with this title.
The reason why I entered it was to prove that even older women such as myself can still be beautiful!
When it comes to modelling it seems that to get some work you have to be a teenager, normally they look for girls 16-23...it is hateful because this is like saying that after that age women are no longer attractive! Every age has its beauty and personally I prefer myself now than when I was a teenager!
Of course I was a lot slimmer, but I wasn't half the woman I am today!
Anyway, here are some photos of happy me with my brand new sash.





Tomorrow I was supposed to audition for an African Feature film, I had a month to prepare myself and was all excited as I was going to audition for a lead role but sadly they sent a message yesterday saying that due to unforeseen circumstances the auditions have been cancelled!
I was really disappointed...I was looking forward to this one...hopefully they will audition us later on.
Also still waiting to hear back from another casting for a presenting role job for which I was shortlisted a month ago but all dead silent from their side...what's going on? I am still waiting for the details for the screen test which was supposed to be done earlier this month and I e-mailed them to check what's going on and they didn't get back. I will keep checking my mail every day and stay positive, cause that it's in my nature! Always good positive vibes!

No comments:

Post a Comment