Monday, July 22, 2013

Music video for Noisy Toyz!




I had such a great time yesterday shooting a video for this exciting symphonic metal band called Noisy Toyz! Lovely people, great fun and good vibes.
The video had a "Phantom of the Opera" concept, which totally fit the atmosphere created by the song.
We were all wearing beautiful gowns and venetian masks, as the video was set at a masked ball... I am sure it's going to look really awesome on camera.
I really got loads of compliments for my mask and my dress, I was really pleased.
I hope my performance on camera was good, I have even got to dance and mime playing a violin. I don't know what was more scary ...the dance or my violin playing! LOL!
When I tried playing it, it felt like the most terrible sounds of the world were united together into a symphony of death, like the music from hell was being created!! LOL! Had I known it in advance I would have watched some tutorials for beginners :)
I won't complain, I love taking on new challenges! When you show up at these things, especially music videos, you never know what direction they may take, it is always an interesting experience.
In fact we even filmed some improvised crazy scenes which will probably not be included into the official video but may be featured on a "behind the scene" video for Youtube I guess... those will be really fun to watch!
The video was for a really good track called "Trail of Tears"...we played it over and over again yesterday during the shoot and it kind of got stuck into my head! Really top class music and singing!

Click on this link to listen to TRAIL OF TEARS by Noisy Toyz


Gemma, their new singer is a really beautiful girl with a powerful voice similar to that of Tarja of Nightwish. In fact I think she is going to become really famous as she seems to have it all!
It is always a pleasure to work with new talented people.

Noisy Toyz live
 

Noisy Toyz
 

Here is a photo taken during the break:




I am going to post the video as soon as it is ready...keep checking for updates...and please check Noisy Toyz out and go see them live if you have the chance, they are really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment