Sunday, July 7, 2013

Music video for a BIG band!

Wow! Had a fantastic day yesterday, one of those last minute things out of the blue that just turn your day around. Got a last minute call to appear in a video for a really famous rock band! I am dying to tell you guys all about it but I really can't due to the record label restrictions ( and because of course it would spoil the surprise!).
I never say no to great opportunity like this one!
I think this video is going to look amazing...very atmospheric and surreal...I loved the concept behind it and the story. In a way it reminded me a bit of the novel I am writing.


Love this area of London


The location was wicked!! Took me ages to get to it as the Circle line wasn't working as usual, didn't have a map with me so I had to take numerous trains to get there fighting with time...I love the thrills of adventure, of the unknown...such a rush!

During the break


The catering was very good and everyone was really friendly. I had a fantastic time!
Now to see the video, which I am going to massively promote later on, we will have to wait until September for the band's new album release. It is going to be played on MTV and all music channels around the world! I cannot wait to see it! Gwaaan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment