Saturday, July 13, 2013

Ramadan is here!

Ramadan Mubarak!!
4th day of Ramadan today and all is good!
I haven't blogged for a while now, not because I am lacking arguments but because I am trying to spend as little time as possible on the internet. I have been fasting now for four days about 21 hours a day, no food and no liquids and it has been going really fine, despite the heat outside.
I only suffer from headaches around midday up to about 4 or 5 pm, but no hunger nor thirst.
It is amazing how can people fast this long and still feel great!
The only thing I truly miss is my coffee and of course going to the gym. I really miss Zumba and working out, but I don't think it is a good idea at all to work out in these conditions since I cannot break my fast until 21.20 and the gym closes at 22.00. I maybe should try a minor work out of half an hour only, but I am afraid that I am going to be too thirsty.


Apart from that I am have been preparing my monologue for my audition for an African Feature film at the end of this month. I kinda like how I am doing it but I am still not totally satisfied so I am going to keep working on it until I reach a level where I feel more confident about it.
It is a very demanding role. Well I will do my best to bring it to life!
Apart from that I haven't been working on any new project this week...it seems things have been a bit on a pause, many people are on vacation since it is the middle of the summer.
It is really hot outside.
Had fun today taking a few photos of myself with my huge sunglasses....aren't they cute?



No comments:

Post a Comment