Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Noisy Toyz video "Trail of Tears" finally released :)

Seriously! I can't believe this is the first blog I write in over one month.
Sorry about my absence, I have been away and just became an auntie of a beautiful baby boy!
I didn't spend much time on the computer lately. It hasn't been much of a summer for me this year, no vacation and no day in the sun, but I have been busy with so many things so one thing I can say of this summer is that it has been productive.
The video we filmed for the band Noisy Toyz last month has finally been released. Check it out!

 


I think it turned out pretty well, considering the band took care of everything: filming, editing, storyline and production. There are a few shots of me mingling with the crowd, dancing and messing with the violin, check them out.
The song is really good too...very atmospheric with some Nightwish influences. Gemma has an amazing voice, I foresee a bright future for her, she has got both the right looks and the talent.
We had a great time filming this video at a club in Croydon, just outside of London. It was a very hot summer day and we were sweating tons under the masks (and I was even fasting!), but it was a fun experience and a very good opportunity for networking with other artists.
Please enjoy the video, like and share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment