Wednesday, August 28, 2013

UK Unsigned showcase and documentary filming

About 10 days ago I went back to Neasden, at the Brent Media Centre for another great UK Unsigned showcase. I did some interviews for the documentary they are filming as UK Unsigned will celebrate 15 years next year.
I had a brilliant time, despite the fact that I was feeling really ill. I had a terrible cold and my head was clouded so I couldn't give the best of me as I normally would.
They told me people couldn't tell, but I certainly could. I normally am an explosive volcano, especially when I do what I love the most, like that in that case, where I feel like a fish in the sea, in my right element, which is music, acting and TV business.
Well hopefully next time I will be in top shape!
Anyway I discovered some new amazing talent: Natalie Chua, who was one of the first winners of the UK Unsigned competitions (and also youngest member as she was only 6 when she won back in 2002) and the amazing, incredible Bianca Gerald, who I am sure is going to be big star really soon!

Check out Natalie Chua's song "Angel"...when she performed this on stage, she was just perfect and she gave me shivers!! Amazing voice!

Natalie Chua


Bianca Gerald

 

Bianca Gerald was in my opinion the most talented and original of the new artists...she has the looks, the personality and the talent of a true STAR!! I really hope she takes over the world, she deserves it!! And the world deserves more good music and real talent...but I am afraid the masses' ears are not used to such refined talent...time to train them and spoon feed them  something beautiful and really arty!

Here are some photos from the event.

Interviewing Bianca Gerald
Interviewing my favourite girls, the amazing Fabsisters!
Talented and hard-working cameraman Luqman Stagg, always great to work with him



More interviews

My dear friend singer Alan John-Baptiste was also there!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment