Monday, October 31, 2011

So it's Halloween!

Halloween again!
I seriously cannot believe how fast this year passed and especially this month of october, it's Halloween and I don't feel prepared at all! Where did this month go? It flew by at the speed of light!
I didn't do the Shocktober properly this year, I got caught up in many things and the lack of company wasn't really inviting for movie nights, although movie nights are always my favorite...especially if they are shared with someone I like or love.  The movie I chose for tonight is "The Omen", a true classic!
Just bought it today on dvd at a truly ridiculous price! Cool!
I remember watching this movie when I was little, a couple of times...it truly had an impact on me!
I guess, apart from "The Exorcist", it was the first time I saw a movie where the evil one was a child! Crazy mix that always freaks people out.
The best news of this month is that we have a new entry in UmeƄ, my italian FB friend Cristina from Sardinia a really cool and crazy chick! We met for the first time last saturday, we had a blast all day!
Finally a cool person to hang out with! I cannot believe how many things we have in common...we both sing, we both come from the same area ( my mom is sardinian), we are both crazy and into metal and goth music and clothes...cool!
Here is a picture we took at Pipes of Scotland, a local pub.

Cristina, Leticia and me
The other girl behind us is Leticia, another cool chick from Brazil who lives in Ireland who hanged out with us that night...what a trio guys! We truly had a blast. I am so sad they don't live here permanentely, Leticia is only on visit some days but at least Cristina will stay for like six months...so plenty of adventures ahead I guess!
Next saturday we will be going to Club Greyscale ( my favorite club for Halloween!), according to my yearly tradition...but I am still not sure what I will wear for the party...maybe I will be dressed as the character I play in the movie "Alone", or maybe I will come up with something else. We will see.
I didn't do any outfit or make up try out yet.
Tomorrow I have a really long day ahead of me, first I am gonna go to the university for a seminar and then working in the evening...but hey I am just gonna go to work 2 full days this week and the rest will be just party!!! Yes, that's what I need!
Oh by the way I dyed my hair again...black this time...I think it looks great! What do you think?

New black hairdye
Before I go, I leave you with this awesome funny video I made today...hehehe featuring me as the Witch, Amr as the mummy, Bram as Frankenstein and his girl Tineke as the dj and my dear friend Alain as the Vampire! In fact he is from Transylvania for real :D
Hope you like it!

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

No comments:

Post a Comment