Friday, October 7, 2011

Food...yes please!

Finally today I had a decent meal, after 2 days of Nutrilett shakes! I am trying to loose some weight and it isn't a easy thing at all. I must loose at least 4 kgs to be satisfied with the way I look but hey it is tougher than I thought. These shakes I bought they aren't bad but they haven't got the best taste either...this forest fruit one I got tastes a little bit like a chewing gum. Not a fan of these things actually, but I wanted to give it a try.
They fill up your stomach for like 30 minutes and then you have the hungry feeling again but it is like you don't want to eat, you still feel the shake somewhere in there. Weird.
But today when I came home I was so hungry so I cooked myself something light and it turned out to be a really tasty lunch. Supposely not too caloric either, or at least I think so.
I cannot believe how good it felt to finally taste something different than the shake, the pleasure of chewing and of feeling something with different consistence and texture in my mouth! Oh I felt reborn. Maybe that's why I got so happy, because I ate?


Today's meal: fish, sallad, falafel, keso and pesto on toast

After that I went to the gym for some hard training. I was a bit disappointed in myself because, apart from the cardio training which went without problems, the abs and the exercises for the legs were a bit hard to do. I had really low energy!
All in all I feel a lot of peace inside this evening...oh it is such a good feeling...I feel harmonious and peaceful...which doesn't happen that often, so I intend to enjoy every minute of it.
My husband and I are planning to go on a trip maybe during the X-mass holidays...I really would like to either go to Belgium and Holland ( and maybe drive to Paris) or maybe London. I wanna have a nice new years eve this year...with good friends, hopefully.
I really pray this becomes true...
now time for a movie! Goodnight babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment