Saturday, October 8, 2011

A bit of a fail

This weekend honestly was a bit of a fail... I was supposed to go to the cinema yesterday and didn't go, today we were planning to go to a festival and for a serie of reasons we arrived quite late to the venue, just to realize that the average age of the people there was maybe 14 year old!! Never seen so many pimpled faces and "moped mustasch "( as we say here in Sweden) all at once! Or at least since I was that age myself.
Major turn off. I said to my husband " I don't think we can quite fit here...let's go home". So we went back.
We decided to instead watch a film that we planned to watch for like a week, but he fell asleep while waiting for these announced shooting stars to appear in the sky at 11 pm. From here, north of Sweden, we saw nothing at all. Did you see any shooting stars?
I feel a bit ditched actually. I must go to the cinema tomorrow, I must do something before I go crazy!
I wouldn't handle another week of work without having any fun at all, not fair!
Well at least I have relaxed, put it this way.
I don't even wanna think about the awesome two days festival in Sundsvall this weekend, which we missed. Marduk was playing and Udo, which I both really wanted to see. Never seen Udo live and Marduk it must have been the late 90's last time I saw them live, in Italy actually.
I could have gone to this festival but Amr was working and really I didn't think it would have been fair or good to go without him and also the thought of driving 4 hours on my own didn't appeal to me very much either. Although maybe some friend would have come along. Well,whatever.
To kill the boredom of this evening I took this picture of myself 14 year old style, in the bathroom and at the mirror, with the cam showing! But I think it looks cute.


37 years and still rocking!

On a brighter note, today I noticed that the Nutrilett shakes began to work! I got definitely thinner! Even Amr noticed it...maybe I shouldn't give up then. Although I really felt like eating today so this is the dish of the day...I actually dared to put some carbs in it!

Today's dish
It was totally delicious...consisted of some sallad, a soya burger and a really super tasty rice I made with olive tofu, green onions, white carrot and piri piri (really spicy chilli)...it was yummmmmmmmm!
Tomorrow I crave to burn some calories at the gym or maybe go for a swim! But I am doing good, so I just need to be constant...right on!

No comments:

Post a Comment