Friday, September 30, 2011

A day for myself

I am unusually in a good mood!
One of those weird days to mark red on the calender! I guess it is a backlash of the gloom I was in yesterday. Had a bad night, couldn't really sleep, was very agitated, woke up in the worst mood ever and denied myself food until like 11 PM. For like no reason. I wasn't fasting or anything, I just was in a dead mood, didn't wanna do anything with myself. Ask me how much I hated that from one to a million?
A million!
Today I woke up with an unusual happy feeling. I am having my second breakfast, ok it is 3 Pm, but whatever, times doesn't matter to me unless I have to work, which luckily today I don't.
Chatted briefly with a friend, which made me really happy and now I am sitting typing this with some bleach in my hair, I wonder what kind of outcome this experiment will have! I don't really care.
I then will take a good shower and go out to breathe some fresh air and then head to the gym.
It's amazing how my body quickly reacts to movement. I only trained a few times this month, after the long summer break and yeah I must say I saw already some great results!
I rediscovered the pleasure of swimming again, in fact I may go for a nice swim after the gym, since the pool is in the same building...then a nice jacuzzi and sauna, why not! Total spa treatment for me today!
It can do me so good. That's what I need.
I have no idea what I will do this weekend, not sure if there is anything cool happenning in Umeå.
What I know is that in november we are heading to Stockholm for a weekend and be at the final gig of the tour of Pain! I cannot wait for that! I miss hanging out in the city. I know that Amr will fall in love istantely with that city, because it is so lively and beautiful and I will probably have to drag him back to Umeå with a vengeance! LOL. I wouldn't mind living in Stockholm, but we cannot really afford the city life there I have never been a city girl, more of a town girl, I like to live in communities where you know like more or less everyone in the scene and you know where to go and where to get your things done.
But oh well. Let's see where life takes us. I was looking at some pictures of Ghent in Belgium yesterday and man I was blown away by its beauty! It is marvellous! Such great buildings and great atmosphere! I miss visiting Belgium, although I feel there is a very negative aurea in that area that can drive people mad. Some serious evil shit going on. But beautiful, oh so beautiful!
Time to wash off the bleach...maybe gonna write more later. Hej då!

So that is how it turned out..streaks

Well the result was not the best one could wish for, but not extremely bad either. You cannot really see from this picture but the hair now got some reddish blondish streaks here and there but the problem is that it is not even...kinda random actually. I feel like buying a light brown hair dye and do a Frankenstein, ya know, fixing here and there. Since I felt extremely trashy after this failed attempt to lighten my hair I decided to go ghetto all the way and take this cool pic! LOL!


Too much freetime! Nah, it's never too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment