Monday, September 26, 2011

Various thoughts before bed

Some days ago I saw a video on youtube where someone was trying to scare people off by saying that this huge meteorite which supposely today was going to pass between the Earth and the Sun, was going to provoke terrible earthquakes all over the globe and that enormous tsunamis would come and make Japan, Australia, Indonesia and Russia disappear under the sea. I don't believe in these things but I must admit this video seriously disturbed me, to the point I almost wanna go find this person and give him a good slap in the face!
They have been trying to terrify us for decades now...aliens stories, global warming, mayan predictions...how many times did they announce the end of the world? Countless times! I wish these fake predictors would shut the hell up. Only God knows when the end of the world will come, no human can read the future or can tell when this day will come! These people really irritate me! Thanks God we are still here and still alive!
Time is a gift and a test, it is limited and we should not waste it, we should just make the best out of the time we have!  I didn't sleep much last night and had a long day and I feel really exausted.
This morning I let some negative feelings enter my heart and got really irritated with a friend for ignoring me.
I was getting so angry because I have so much affection and good feelings inside me that I would like to pour them all out of me and shower the people I love with lots of good things and good vibes and I really find it frustrating when I cannot get to show all the love I have...friendship is a gift that is rare to find...if my friends knew how much I love them they would be amazed! I guess I am too sensitive. People sometimes have other reasons that make them act a certain way and not always they want to share them with others. It would be so selfish of me to expect them to notify me and confide in  me or seek my help if what they need is to be alone.




 Anyway, what I want to say is this...if you are reading this and still feel bad remember that you shouldn't let anyone affect your mood and ruin your day. We cannot know what goes on in other people's heart or mind, or about everything that they have to go through. If someone hurts you and makes you feel bad just remember that I am here for you and I will always be. No matter if we keep in touch or not. I am there whenever you need, because that is what friends are for. And remember this, for each person that hurts you there are maybe dozens out there or more who love you. So don't let anyone make you feel miserable, because indeed around you there are people who love you to death the way you are and they wouldn't change you for anyone else. Me being one of them. I love all my friends. So if you feel down, think of me, maybe it will make you feel better.
Goodnight...and good vibes and hopes for what tomorrow will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment