Thursday, September 22, 2011

A night with Pain and Raubtier in Umeå!

Man, september what a month!
All kinds of stuff happenned. Bought two cars, sold one, rented out one of our rooms, went to the police to report someone who tried to screw me over...and the month is still not over!
I will skip all the bullshit and come straight to the highlight of this month: last monday night! What a pearl!
Went straight from work to the Pain/Raubtier concert at folketshus, changed in a hurry in the office's bathroom, ran to the venue under the rain without an umbrella...and when I went in I looked like I had just taken a shower with my clothes on!! Even my make up was half gone and had no time to fix it, but I still looked alright despite all that!
Unfortunately I missed Raubtier but I came early enough to be able to catch a cool first row spot right in front of Peter, at the centre of the stage!

From left: Simon of Zonaria, Amr and I during the concert

the amazing Peter Tägtgren

Lots of people I knew were there, the atmosphere was just pure magic, the concert was awesome!! I couldn't get enough, I wish they had played one more hour! Anyway after the show we got lucky enough to enter the backstage, together with our friends in Zonaria...and it was awesome! We met Peter and the other guys and witnessed some crazy shit in the backstage LOL!! We had a blast! Peter actually signed Amr's BC Rich Wartribe, I guess that made the guitar become kind of sacred now!



David and Johan of Pain and Emil of Zonaria




Peter and I




funtimes in the backstage

Pär, Peter and Amr


We also met Pär, the singer of Raubtier, who was really nice and when he heard I was italian he played me and sang me an italian song on a piano which was in the backstage! I really had a awesome time!!


Pär playing a song


We were lucky enough to come home with three PAIN guitar picks...Amr and I must be really skilled at pick catching, we developped this skill and now after every gig we manage to go home with at least one pick! We have quite a remarkable collection I must say, I am considering buying a safe for that! No kidding!
Here is a photo:



Hopefully when the guys come back to Stockholm in november, after the whole european soon, we are gonna go and see them again. I really hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment