Monday, June 27, 2011

The night before...the shooting!

Yes! Now it is just really a matter of hours till I film my part in the film "Alone"!
Everyone seems really excited and I am really looking forward to tomorrow!
It will be an interesting experience for sure...finally one of my dreams is becoming true...I finally got the chance to be featured in a horror flick, playing the horror girl! You know those who keep haunting you after you seen the movie? Yes that!
It will be fun....I just hope I will manage to do my part really well. I will do my best.
Today I took a few pictures to try out the outfit I am going to be wearing tomorrow...turned out really cool! What do you think?

Me trying out the outfit for my role as The Widow of the Veil

I think I look really scary! I wonder tomorrow with the make up, blood and all!!
I also started to prepare the dress after this picture...I poured some tea and soya sauce over it to stain it...it felt really ackward to do that because it is such a lovely dress, but hey, I had bought it in the first place for Halloween to be used as a costume, so it is just serving its purpose...plus I guess the stains will go with just one wash in the washing machine, so no big deal.

the dress after a little treatment ( as Coffin Joe would say)
Anyway it seems that our little film has got some press attention as there was an article about it today on the newspaper! Here are some pics:




Well, I will get back tomorrow with some updates and hopefully some photos from the set!
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment