Thursday, June 16, 2011

I had a awesome birthday!

Summer has come to Sweden! We still got some chilly days now and again and most nights we need a jacket, but finally we see the sun shine and flowers blooming!
For a change!
I was feeling a little down because it looks like I am not gonna be able to travel anywhere this summer, my car broke down and needs serious fixing ( or maybe I just have to get another car!)...but I am actually having fun, it seems that the party season has officially started!
My birthday party was like the best I ever had! Not so many people came, but those who did were just awesome and we had a blast...we had some really hilarious karaoke duets, guitar hero battles and some cakes and all...we partied until 5 am!
That was just awesome.
Here are some pics:

Tobias singing as the rest chill...


Marina and I ( she gave me the coolest necklace ever as present!)


Amr and Jonas rocking away!


Sebastian, JB, Helena and I



Ohhh my favorite thrashers in the world, Dangerous Dan and Desecretor Dave of Raging Steel!


Dan and Dave thrashing away on Guitar Hero (damn they were good!)


Dave thrashing the piano LOL!!

I loved this party!! :)))))))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment