Monday, March 18, 2013

It's GROOVY! new webseries coming up and more projects in the works

I have been working hard on my new project for the web called IT'S GROOVY!
With so many talented people in my circle of friends and so much going on in London, I feel the need to do my own thing. I have a clear image in mind for this project and I know exactly what kind of feel and vibe I want to have for it, so now it is just a question of putting it together.
I am now in the process of selecting creative and talented people to be featured on my show and working on the interviews and some fun activities which will make it cool and peppery!
I am very excited about it, I have no doubt, it is going to be GROOVY!

This is the promo trailer I made for it:



Furthermore I have some great artists coming up with interesting interviews for my blog, so if you don't want to miss a thing, subscribe and keep an eye out for it! Cheers! x

No comments:

Post a Comment