Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wow! I have just been live on a webradio with Gazebo!!

I cannot believe it!!
I thought it was going to be a really calm and peaceful evening and it turned into a storm of emotions!
I came home from work all tired and quickly checked my mail and Fb...and there I saw that Gazebo, my favorite singer, was having an interview on Cosmo Radio, an italian webradio.
I got all excited and tuned in, sending them a message for him. Little did I know that they would invite me to join the live broadcast!! It was amazing to be on the show and be able to ask him questions and even be able to have a conversation when the songs were being played! It was so awesome!!! I know Gazebo in person, but everytime I talk to him I get really nervous! My heart was racing with excitement! It was an awesome night!
Thanks Cosmo Radio! Thanks Gazebo for the wonderful evening!! I will not forget it!!

Cosmo Radio website:
 http://www.wix.com/cosmoradio/cosmoradio

and now a picture of me and Gazebo:


and another picture with Gazebo and my friend Claudia the first time we met in Rome in 2008





Will I be able to sleep tonight? I am so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment