Sunday, February 20, 2011

This 2011

I can't believe I didn't post any blog in 2011 until now!
This new year started off in a really strange way...on new year's eve the bomb in the christian church in Egypt, then the revolution in Tunisia followed by the one in Egypt and on a personal note, the sudden death of my dear cousin.
It has been a storm of events and emotions. I have been feeling quite strange both physicaly and psychologically. The death of my cousin hit me like a knife in the heart.
Since then my heart has been beating strange.
From time to time I started to get this intense feeling, like my soul is going to fly out of me...it comes suddenly, I don't know how to explain it...it is more or less the same feeling of when one wakes up scared from a nightmare or from a loud sound...or when one has the sensation of falling while asleep...
I think it is something related to my psychological situation, it probably affects my heart...
I just know I want to live, I have a whole life ahead of me, I want to have children and enjoy everyday of my life with my wonderful husband who is the happiness of my life.
On a brighter note I got a raise in salary ( as I am working more now) and we just found a wonderful new apartment, closer to the sea. We are moving in about 10 days and I am extremely excited. It feels so new and fresh, it has just been renovated, new floor, new wallpapers...finally we will have a place of our own again!
I can't wait to decorate it and buy nice furniture, a little at the time inshAllah, it will be just like we always dreamed of.
I recentely fell in love with rococo style for furniture...I got totally obsessed with the thought of getting a bloodred rococo sofa, I must get one!!
It is very hard to get in shops, they don't seem to produce furniture in this style anymore, so I guess the only way is to get it from an antique shop or buy it from some private person on the internet.
I dont like used furniture, but if it is a piece of art like I have in mind, it is another story of course.
Ah this new rococo passion is going to be very expensive!
We will see how it goes!
This is exactly how I want it...I saw this on the internet but I wish they had two for sale, not just one peace...or at least some arm chairs to go with it...



Saw this one too...it looks wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment