Friday, April 26, 2013

Adrenaline rush!

I can honestly say this is one of the happiest periods of my life!
I am feel happy, excited and free and I am dedicating all my time to projects that stimulate my fantasy, creativity and give me a true adrenaline rush!
Sometimes I really LOVE my life!
Yesterday we went out for some shopping and some more filming for the fashion part of "It's Groovy!"...we laughed so much! We even got busted filming at a shop and unfortunately we had to delete the footage we did there! Hahahahah too bad cause they had such ugly clothes, it would have been so funny to have those on film :)

Test shot of me from yesterday's session


I must say that I dig lots of things of this season's fashion! Lovely bright colours, shiny bags, high heels, platform trainers...yes yes yes!
We also started to go through the footage we have with Jaylarno and Alan, but we need to upgrade our computer in order to edit it properly or buy a new one asap, as the files are huge and require a lot of memory and power.
We have footage for a whole episode, but it is not quite complete yet, I want to film more, so we need to meet up with both Jaylarno and Alan for some final shots.
Footage looking sleak...check these shots out!


Alan showing his CD "EPIDEMIC"
still image from Jaylarno's interview

shot of me

Me in Wembley
We may be doing some filming tomorrow with the guest for our second episode...exciting! Can't wait!!


No comments:

Post a Comment