Sunday, April 1, 2012

It's nice to have a cat!

It is really nice to have a pet in the house! It really keeps me a lot of company and gives a lot of affection! I recently bought this one year old persian cat, with pedegree, whom I renamed Battufolino.

Battufolino

At first he was very aggressive and scared but now that he got used to me I began to love him more and more because he is just a sweet little thing! He wants to cuddle all the time! He spent the first week at my friend's house, who has some other pets. It must have been really terrifying and disorienting for him. We decided to take some pictures with him, my friend picked it up and Battufolino went wild on him and scratched him right on his face! That scene was really scary! There was a pool of blood on the floor! After that I decided not to approach him and gave him time to feel safe in the house...it was a good move, cause the same evening he felt better and came up on the couch and sat beside me. It felt good!

I must say that when I picked it up he really was in horrible conditions...he had been eating really cheap food and his fur was really bad, he was just fur and bones. I felt really sorry for him. Now, I spoil him rotten. I have been buying top class cat food and even gave him salmon ( which he devoured like he never ate anything that good before!) and I must say that he seems really happy and his health got much better. He loves to be petted and combed. Yesterday I gave him a bath and I must say that he did really well. I know cats hate water, so I was expecting to have some wild reactions on his side, but he was so good...poor little thing! Now he totally looks like a fluffball :) Welcome to my home Battufolino!

No comments:

Post a Comment